سبد خرید شما خالی است.
B1205 is a cost effective & versatile Digital Loop Carrier (DLC) and Multi Service Access Node (MSAN) optimal solution from ESPOD that provides a unique set of capabilities enabling service providers to deliver the most competitive triple play service offerings. It enables service providers to smoothly migrate to IP based next-generation applications while continuing to offer traditional TDM based services to customers. The B1205 supports a range of technologies such as POTS, ADSL2/ADSL2+, VDSL2 as well as xPON, which allows the service providers to offer highly interactive and bandwidth intensive applications. B1205 acts as a traditional TDM based DLC, IPDSLAM, Media Gateway and FTTx PON platform rolled into one.
- Suitable for FTTC, FTTN, and FTTB applications
- Compact 5U ESTI Depth Compliant chassis
- Modular architecture: 64 to 320 ports per node
- Versatile customer Interfaces – ADSL2+, VDSL2, POTS
- Transport/Trunk: GE, EPON, E1
- E1 based network interface for TDM transport.
- GE, EPON/GPON network interface for IP transport
- Over 30 Mbps capacity per DSL subscriber
- VoIP services using IP based voice protocols – H.248/MEGACO and SIP
- VoIP support for basic service, Supplementary service and Centrex service based on Soft Switch platform. Compatible with most of the Soft Switch in the market
- Redundant Control, Switching & Power Modules with Hot redundancy
- Outdoor cabinet