سبد خرید شما خالی است.
ESPOD Backhaul MIMO Series record-breaking and innovative Point-to-Point solution.
Backhaul MIMO Series is ESPOD’s most recent addition to our wireless portfolio. It is a record-breaking and innovative Point-to-Point solution in the sub-7 GHz frequency band, boasting the best-in-breed spectral efficiency, higher-than-ever-before processing power and distance vs performance ratio. Reaching a peak of 480 Mbps of net throughput in 40 MHz of spectrum and more than 100 Mbps in only 10 MHz, it is the highest performing Point-to-Point system available in the marketplace today.
Available with a wide range of integrated antennae, as well as a connectorized version for use with 3rd party external antennae, and coupled with improved transmit power and sensitivity, the MIMO family will fit perfectly into a large array of applications such as backhaul in the telecom market, education, oil and gas, smart cities, video surveillance and public safety. It was designed by ESPOD to meet the exact requirements of the most demanding customers, most complex projects and most challenging environments.
- ۴٫۹ — ۶٫۰ GHz
- ۶٫۰ — ۶٫۴۲۵ GHz
Additional frequency bands will be supported in future releases
Key Features and Highlights
- Extensive interference mitigation and NLOS toolkit
- Well-balanced selection of integrated and external antenna models
- Aesthetical design
- TDD sync using GPS receiver or IEEE1588
- Consistent latency below 1 ms
- Maximal throughput decline as low as 7% at 100 km distance
- High capacity short-, medium- and haul for mobile operators and service providers
- Full-fledged fibre/FSO/mm-wave systems replacement, extension or backup
- LOS and NLOS macro- and small-cell LTE backhaul
- Connecting clusters of CCTV cameras to the monitoring centres
- Rapid deployment of network infrastructure
ESPOD Backhaul MIMO Series
|PART NUMBER||CAPACITY||ANTENNA||TX POWER||FREQUENCY BAND||RECOMMENDED DISTANCE|
|ES-MIMO-23-5||up to 480 Mbps||23 dBi||up to 500 mW||4.9 – 6.0 GHz||up to 30 km|
|ES-MIMO-28-5||up to 480 Mbps||28 dBi||up to 500 mW||4.9 – 6.0 GHz||up to 60 km|
|ES-MIMO-CON-5||up to 480 Mbps||connectorized||up to 500 mW||4.9 – 6.0 GHz||100+ km|
|ES-MIMO-24-6||up to 480 Mbps||24 dBi||up to 500 mW||6.0 – 6.4 GHz||up to 30 km|
|ES-MIMO-27-6||up to 480 Mbps||27 dBi||up to 500 mW||6.0 – 6.4 GHz||up to 60 km|
|ES-MIMO-CON-6||up to 480 Mbps||connectorized||up to 500 mW||6.0 – 6.4 GHz||100+ km|